Search site

How to raise concerns about the safety and wellbeing of a vulnerable adult.

If you know someone is being abused, or think they may be, call;

  • Bournemouth Care Direct on 01202 454979
  • Borough of Poole Adult Social Care help desk on 01202 633902

If it's outside of normal office hours, please call the out of hours service on 01202 657279.

If you think someone may be at immediate risk of harm contact the police by calling 999.

You can also tell a health or social care worker such as a social worker, nurse, doctor or occupational therapist.

If you report abuse to us we;

  • take your concerns seriously
  • deal with the matter sensitively
  • make sure the person is safe
  • investigate the situation fully

We ask you to provide a name and contact details in case we need to get in touch to ensure we have all the information we need to keep the person safe.

Page last updated: 05/04/2018 10:51
MyLifeMyCare feedback