AbilityNet has a network of friendly disclosure checked ITCanHelp volunteers who offer free computer support to disabled people and older people.
- free helpline - call our friendly team for any advice about computers and disability
- free factsheets - our library of factsheets provides expert advice about how disabled people can use computers and the internet
- free IT support at home - our network of disclosure checked volunteers help disabled people with their home computers - they can do this on the phone or online. Currently because of the pandemic, we're unable to support clients face to face.
- free My Computer My Way - a free online tool that helps you use the accessibility features built into every desktop computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- free online assessment tool - our interactive website helps to identify your needs and the options that could help you use your computer more easily
BCP Council is not responsible for the content, reliability or availability of external web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing of organisations in our Directory should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Please note that availability of these services may be restricted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the details on this website may not reflect the current situation. If you need to tell us about incorrect information please tell us using the details on the 'contact us' page.