Search site

How to raise concerns about the safety and wellbeing of a vulnerable adult.

Who is affected?

Domestic abuse can take place between married couples, same sex partners, family members, those in a relationship or one that has ended. Men, women and children can all be subject to abuse.

Types of domestic abuse

As well as physical, domestic abuse can be;

  • psychological
  • sexual
  • financial
  • emotional

How to report domestic abuse

If you know someone is being abused, or think they may be, please report it.

If you think someone may be at immediate risk of harm contact the police by calling 999.

Further help

There is information about housing options and other help available for victims of domestic abuse.  Please contact;

Page last updated: 26/02/2018 12:28
Feedback icon