We provide computers for full-time unpaid carers. We know that the cost of a computer, especially when income is limited, may be beyond the reach of many carers, and so we would like to help.
Even if you have no experience at all, using a computer is less difficult than you might think. We will provide you with some training when you receive your computer, and be there to help you if you have any problems in the future.
A computer with Internet access means that you can:
- browse and order your shopping from home
- find out about health concerns, order prescriptions and book doctors appointments
- chat to your relations and friends on Skype
- join carers support groups, and link in to all the online help available for carers
- contact friends on social media
- relax with a game you enjoy, or find out about your favourite hobby
BCP Council is not responsible for the content, reliability or availability of external web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing of organisations in our Directory should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Please note that availability of these services may be restricted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the details on this website may not reflect the current situation. If you need to tell us about incorrect information please tell us using the details on the 'contact us' page.