Run in conjunction with Christchurch Fellowship of Churches
Open Tuesdays 10am to 12noon, Thursdays 11am to 1pm and Fridays from 2pm to 4pm.
You can obtain a voucher for a food parcel from
- Christchurch Citizens Advice - 03442 451291
- EDP Drug & Alcohol Service - 01202 482908
- Christchurch Children's Centre - 01202 225760
- Christchurch Housing - 01202 795213
- Your child's school or your church
Food Bank-Plus services
- Faithworks CMA: Budget Coaching and Debt Advice - call us for more details or to volunteer
- 4 week Cooking on a Budget courses - call us to sign up
- Home-equip: essential, larger items of furniture, a pack of basics provided to those escaping crisis or violence into fresh but basic accommodation - call us if you are in this situation
- Assisting the homeless with: food, clothes, shoes, sleeping bags and signposting
- Holiday Top-up vouchers for those receiving free school meals - through local schools
BCP Council is not responsible for the content, reliability or availability of external web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing of organisations in our Directory should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Please note that availability of these services may be restricted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the details on this website may not reflect the current situation. If you need to tell us about incorrect information please tell us using the details on the 'contact us' page.