Online support for those with memory loss and those that care for them - here for you wherever you are.
One-to-one digital remote support from £26.00.
How can we help?
We provide tailored support for both those who live with cognitive decline and for those that live and care for someone with memory issues.
- Structured sessions based on Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
- Social engagement and great conversation
- Support and reassurance
- Family and Carers
- Listening and supportive conversations
- Practical information, skills and strategies to help
- Increase resilience and wellbeing
- Develop a sensitive, trusting relationship with a coach to help navigate the future with confidence
Why choose Atlas?
- Atlas are experts in working with memory problems
- All In-TanDEM coaches are trained and friendly with individual areas of expertise
- We make the process of setting up and getting online simple and easy
- We can loan IT equipment as needed - you don't even need Wi-Fi
- We always encourage people to try our sessions for free as we know it often takes time to see if something new suits
BCP Council is not responsible for the content, reliability or availability of external web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing of organisations in our Directory should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Please note that availability of these services may be restricted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the details on this website may not reflect the current situation. If you need to tell us about incorrect information please tell us using the details on the 'contact us' page.