Contact us

Who we are and how to contact us

If you think someone may be at immediate risk of harm contact the police by calling 999.

If you know someone is being abused, or think they may be, contact us during office hours or outside normal hours.

If you are concerned about abuse of a child please contact the Children's First Response Hub.  For the Children's Out of Hours Service, telephone 01202 738256.

If you're not sure what abuse is, we have more information about what might be abuse.

Page last updated: 15/04/2021 09:39