Support groups and information providers to help you cope with the loss of a loved one.
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK's signposting website for the bereaved.
Child Bereavement UK supports families when a baby or child dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- Child Bereavement UK: 0800 02 888 40
A freephone service for all those affected by the death of a child.
- Child Death Helpline: 0800 282 986 or 0808 800 6019 if calling from a mobile
Cruse Bereavement Care is here to support you after the death of someone close.
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 0808 808 1677
Mosaic is a Dorset wide charity offering a pathway of support to bereaved children, young people and their families. We also work with young people who are facing the death of a loved one.
- Mosaic: 01258 837071
RoadPeace provides emotional and practical support to those bereaved or injured in a road crash.
- RoadPeace: 0845 4500 355 (calls charged at a local rate)
Talk to us any time you like, in your own way, and off the record - about whatever's getting to you. You don't have to be suicidal. Whatever you're going through, call us free any time, from any phone on 116 123.
- Samaritans: 116 123
Whether you have been bereaved through a relative dying from SADS or have been newly diagnosed with a cardiac condition SADS UK can help.
- Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome - SADS UK: 01277 811215
SCARD help to relieve distress amongst people who have lost a loved one, been injured or affected by drunk or reckless driving.
- Support and Care After Road Death and Injury - SCARD: 0345 123 5542
If you have been personally affected by a suicide and are looking for help and support, we offer a range of services including our helpline.
- Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide - SOBS: 0300 111 5065