Services to help those with care and support needs with training, work experience, employment and how to prepare for work as well as volunteering opportunities
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a 24-hour answerphone and email service where disabled people can seek advice and support from another disabled person for employment advice, information and peer support.
- Association of Disabled Professionals:
One-to-one and group coaching to help you to into fulfilling employment of self-employment.
- Dorset Community Action - Building Better Opportunities: 07585 976383 (for Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole) or 07974 723087 and 07917 476196 (for Dorset)
Links to Work is a voluntary programme that offers a unique service in which you can choose your own tailored support package to help you get back into the world of work.
- Links to Work: 0800 917 9262
Principal provider of expert, independent careers guidance for young people and adults in Dorset.
- National Career Service: 01202 677557
Restore Support Network is a national registered charity providing personalised one-to-one support for older people in prison prior to release, as well as for those with criminal convictions in the community who are over 50 years of age with physical, mental health or social care needs.
- Restore Support Network: 01392 964863 - Head Office & South-West Regional Office