Services to help those with care and support needs with training, work experience, employment and how to prepare for work as well as volunteering opportunities
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: email@example.com
We provide a 24-hour answerphone and email service where disabled people can seek advice and support from another disabled person for employment advice, information and peer support.
- Association of Disabled Professionals:
We provide services to people of all ages in their own homes or for the purpose of accessing a community activity or duty such as work, college or day services.
- Autism Wessex - Community Support Service: 01202 853000
We provide learning and training opportunities for hundreds of people each year, supporting people back in to employment and volunteering opportunities.
- Bournemouth Churches Housing Association (BCHA) - Employability and Skills: 01202 410500
Vacancies for volunteering opportunities in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
- Community Action Network : 01202 466130
One-to-one and group coaching to help you to into fulfilling employment of self-employment.
- Dorset Community Action - Building Better Opportunities: 07585 976383 (for Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole) or 07974 723087 and 07917 476196 (for Dorset)
Our numerous skills, training and employment programmes help disabled and disadvantaged people of all ages to take control of their lives and succeed in finding work.
- Enham Trust - Employment and Skills: 01264 345800
Links to Work is a voluntary programme that offers a unique service in which you can choose your own tailored support package to help you get back into the world of work.
- Links to Work: 0800 917 9262
Jobs and training services that enable people with a learning disability to find paid employment.
- Mencap: 020 7454 0454 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
Principal provider of expert, independent careers guidance for young people and adults in Dorset.
- National Career Service: 01202 677557
UK's leading provider of disability employment services. Remploy's mission is to transform the lives of disabled people and those experiencing complex barriers to work by providing sustainable employment opportunities.
- Remploy: 0300 456 8110
Restore Support Network is a national registered charity providing personalised one-to-one support for older people in prison prior to release, as well as for those with criminal convictions in the community who are over 50 years of age with physical, mental health or social care needs.
- Restore Support Network: 01392 964863 - Head Office & South-West Regional Office
Shaw Trust is a national charity that helps people facing disadvantage into work, gain skills and take control of their futures.
- Shaw Trust: 0300 30 33 111
Tomorrow's People is working in to support people who suffer from long term health issues return to work.
- Tomorrow's People - Impact Programme: