Services to help those with care and support needs with training, work experience, employment and how to prepare for work as well as volunteering opportunities
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
One-to-one and group coaching to help you to into fulfilling employment of self-employment.
- Dorset Community Action - Building Better Opportunities: 07585 976383 (for Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole) or 07974 723087 and 07917 476196 (for Dorset)
Our numerous skills, training and employment programmes help disabled and disadvantaged people of all ages to take control of their lives and succeed in finding work.
- Enham Trust - Employment and Skills: 01264 345800
Links to Work is a voluntary programme that offers a unique service in which you can choose your own tailored support package to help you get back into the world of work.
- Links to Work: 0800 917 9262
Jobs and training services that enable people with a learning disability to find paid employment.
- Mencap: 020 7454 0454 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
UK's leading provider of disability employment services. Remploy's mission is to transform the lives of disabled people and those experiencing complex barriers to work by providing sustainable employment opportunities.
- Remploy: 0300 456 8110
Restore Support Network is a national registered charity providing personalised one-to-one support for older people in prison prior to release, as well as for those with criminal convictions in the community who are over 50 years of age with physical, mental health or social care needs.
- Restore Support Network: 01392 964863 - Head Office & South-West Regional Office