Services to help those with care and support needs with training, work experience, employment and how to prepare for work as well as volunteering opportunities
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide learning and training opportunities for hundreds of people each year, supporting people back in to employment and volunteering opportunities.
- Bournemouth Churches Housing Association (BCHA) - Employability and Skills: 01202 410500
Supporting work related activity for adults with disabilities in Poole.
- Community Outreach and Support Team (COAST): 01202 797841
Oh Crumbs Catering Services provides training in both catering and customer service skills. These services are designed to increase skills and experience over a specific time after which you may progress to voluntary or paid employment.
- Oh Crumbs - Bridport: 01308 422666
- Oh Crumbs - Weymouth: 01305 760583
Restore Support Network is a national registered charity providing personalised one-to-one support for older people in prison prior to release, as well as for those with criminal convictions in the community who are over 50 years of age with physical, mental health or social care needs.
- Restore Support Network: 01392 964863 - Head Office & South-West Regional Office
We provide a variety of recovery focused activities, training and one-to-one support for people with mental health problems.
- Richmond Fellowship - East Dorset Community: 01202 496267
Tomorrow's People is working in to support people who suffer from long term health issues return to work.
- Tomorrow's People - Impact Programme: