Services to help those with care and support needs with training, work experience, employment and how to prepare for work as well as volunteering opportunities
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide services to people of all ages in their own homes or for the purpose of accessing a community activity or duty such as work, college or day services.
- Autism Wessex - Community Support Service: 01202 853000
If you are looking for volunteer vacancies in Poole, please contact us.
- Amy Collins: 01202 466130
We provide learning and training opportunities for hundreds of people each year, supporting people back in to employment and volunteering opportunities.
- Bournemouth Churches Housing Association (BCHA) - Employability and Skills: 01202 410500
A plant nursery providing work rehabilitation in a supportive environment for adults with severe and enduring mental illness. Volunteers benefit greatly from having purpose, meaning and structure in their lives, a crucial step in restoring self-esteem and dignity.
- Cherry Tree Nursery: 01202 593537
A plant nursery providing work rehabilitation in a supportive environment for adults with severe and enduring mental illness.
- Chestnut Nursery: 01202 685999
Vacancies for volunteering opportunities in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
- Community Action Network : 01202 466130
Supporting work related activity for adults with disabilities in the BCP area.
- Community Outreach and Support Team (COAST): 01202 797841
Hope2Cycle is a charitable community partnership promoting cycling, recycling, health and wellbeing in the beautiful area of North Dorset and beyond.
- Hope2Cycle - Shaftesbury Workshop: 01747 851397
- Hope2Cycle - Sherborne Workshop:
- Hope2Cycle - Bournemouth Shop: 07530 968506
Learn new skills and prepare for work by growing fruit and vegetables for the local community.
- King's Park Allotment Project: 01202 452755
Oh Crumbs Catering Services provides training in both catering and customer service skills. These services are designed to increase skills and experience over a specific time after which you may progress to voluntary or paid employment.
- Oh Crumbs - Bridport: 01308 422666
Restore Support Network is a national registered charity providing personalised one-to-one support for older people in prison prior to release, as well as for those with criminal convictions in the community who are over 50 years of age with physical, mental health or social care needs.
- Restore Support Network: 01392 964863 - Head Office & South-West Regional Office
We provide a variety of recovery focused activities, training and one-to-one support for people with mental health problems.
- Richmond Fellowship - East Dorset Community: 01202 496267
Tomorrow's People is working in to support people who suffer from long term health issues return to work.
- Tomorrow's People - Impact Programme:
If you are looking for a volunteer vacancy in Dorset, come and see us in our Dorchester office or talk to our Outreach Workers around Dorset.
- Volunteer Centre Dorset: 01305 269214