Services to help those with care and support needs with training, work experience, employment and how to prepare for work as well as volunteering opportunities
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: email@example.com
A plant nursery providing work rehabilitation in a supportive environment for adults with severe and enduring mental illness. Volunteers benefit greatly from having purpose, meaning and structure in their lives, a crucial step in restoring self-esteem and dignity.
- Cherry Tree Nursery: 01202 593537
A plant nursery providing work rehabilitation in a supportive environment for adults with severe and enduring mental illness.
- Chestnut Nursery: 01202 685999
Supporting work related activity for adults with disabilities in the BCP area.
- Community Outreach and Support Team (COAST): 01202 797841
Hope2Cycle is a charitable community partnership promoting cycling, recycling, health and wellbeing in the beautiful area of North Dorset and beyond.
- Hope2Cycle - Shaftesbury Workshop: 01747 851397
- Hope2Cycle - Sherborne Workshop:
- Hope2Cycle - Bournemouth Shop: 07530 968506
Learn new skills and prepare for work by growing fruit and vegetables for the local community.
- King's Park Allotment Project: 01202 452755
Oh Crumbs Catering Services provides training in both catering and customer service skills. These services are designed to increase skills and experience over a specific time after which you may progress to voluntary or paid employment.
- Oh Crumbs - Bridport: 01308 422666