Services to help you with your health, including sight and hearing services, home based eye and hearing examinations and foot care services
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foot care for the over 55s.
- Age UK Bournemouth, Poole and East Dorset – Advanced Footcare Clinic: 01202 530530
Home visits available to older people living in Bournemouth, Poole and East Dorset. Toenail cutting, liaison with Chiropody services, information on foot hygiene.
- Age UK Bournemouth, Poole and East Dorset - Footcare Service: 01202 530530
We have a nail cutting service available to older people. The service is available in Weymouth, Portland, Purbeck, Sherborne and West Dorset for people over the age of 50.
- Age UK North, South & West Dorset - Toenail cutting service: Various - see above
We help blind ex-Service men and women lead independent and fulfilling lives by supporting them with our in-depth expertise, experience and full range of services.
- Blind Veterans UK: 0800 389 7979
I provide a range of care and treatments for your feet in the comfort of your home.
- Emma Smith: 01202 430882 , 07896 677282
Our comprehensive practice covers all foot problems, including wart and verruca management, check ups, advice and all routine care and maintenance. We also offer specialist care for Diabetic patients, and all other high risk care. We offer a full home visiting service for those who are unable to attend the clinic.
- Cambridge House Podiatry and Chiropody: 01305 262498
Home visits for podiatry and nail cutting service in Poole and the surrounding areas. I am HCPC registered.
- Jane Perry: 01202 715798
Clarity Hearing Solutions are based in Christchurch and Verwood and offer free drop-in hearing advice sessions in Bournemouth, West Parley, Verwood and Ferndown.
- Clarity Hearing Solutions: Christchurch centre 01202 478881 / Verwood centre 01202 820638
We are a mobile opticians specialising in home visits in Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch. We undertake the full eye examination in the client's own premises. This may be in the comfort of the patient's own home, in sheltered or warden assisted accommodation or nursing/residential homes.
- Community Care Opticians: 01202 889 472
Cultureminds Therapy is a therapist matching service helping to normalise therapy and improve access to these services for people from diverse communities.
Deafblind UK is a national charity supporting people with sight and hearing loss to live the lives they want.
- Deafblind UK: 01733 358 100 / textphone 01733 358356
We provide a range of practical help and support services for people who are visually impaired, across the whole of Dorset.
- Dorset Blind Association: 01202 712865
Providing home visits to Poole, Purbecks, East Dorset and some areas of North Dorset. I offer medical pedicures and foot health treatments which includes nail cutting, ingrown nails, fungal nails, corns, callus, verrucae.
- Dorset Mobile Foot Clinic: 07964 874156
Mobile foot health clinic covering Southbourne, Christchurch and Bournemouth.
- Liz Kenney: 07443 513619
Foot care and nail cutting visits to your home - we cover Corfe Mullen, Broadstone, Poole, Ferndown, Wimborne and Wareham. We can also visit you if you live in Corfe Castle, Swanage and other areas on request.
- Foot Care Dorset: 01202 695913
Healthcare for your feet in the comfort of your own home, at a time to suit you.
- Claire Forsey - registered and insured foot health practitioner: 07757 322632
We can do a hearing test in your home, demonstrate hearing aids and give impartial advice.
- Girling Hearing Aids - Fordingbridge: 01425 655142
- Girling Hearing Aids - Sherborne: 01935 815647
We provide mobility and freedom to blind and partially sighted people. As well as providing guide dogs, we also have lots of information and advice on living with sight loss.
- Guide Dogs: 0345 143 0229 (for adult service enquiries) / 0118 983 5555 (general enquiries)
An experienced and family owned hearing care company with a team dedicated to providing comprehensive hearing healthcare services and finding the best solutions for each individual's needs.
- Healthy Hearing Ltd: 01202 877647
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People is a national charity and centre of excellence in training dogs to alert deaf people to important sounds and danger signals in the home, work place and public buildings.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People: 01844 348100 / Text relay 18001 01844 348100 (for deaf & hard of hearing)