Housing providers and support for housing needs
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Care UK Ltd provides supported accommodation in Bournemouth for adults with varying degrees of mental health problems, learning difficulties and other complex needs.
- 2 Care UK Ltd: 01202 428178
We're a charity that provides housing, support and care for people at different stages of later life (age 55 or over). We have one mission: to enhance the quality of life for older people.
- Abbeyfield Society: 01727 857536
The Wessex Society offers independent older people (age 55 and over) the opportunity to live in comfortable supported sheltered accommodation in one of our houses across Dorset and Hampshire. Anyone over retirement age is eligible to be considered and there is no upper age limit.
- Abbeyfield Wessex Society: 01202 762051
Ability Housing Association is a Registered Provider that specialises in providing people (age 18 and over) with housing and support services that enable them to live more independent lives.
- Ability Housing: 01784 490910
We are an ethical housing developer and landlord that exists to benefit society. We own and maintain over 29,000 homes and provide housing, care and support services to 75,000 customers.
- Aster Housing: 0333 400 8222
We help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Citizens Advice - Bournemouth and Poole: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Bridport: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Christchurch: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Dorchester and District: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - East Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - North Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Purbeck: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Sherborne: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Weymouth and Portland: 0344 245 1291
Diverse Abilities Supported Housing enables adults with a physical and/or learning disability to live their lives to the full with 24/7 care. It provides flexible and individual services, enabling the people supported to live in their own home with as much independence as possible.
- Diverse Abilities - Supported Living: 01202 718266
East Boro's highly acclaimed East Boro Handy Man Repair Services provides practical help and support around the home, and there's no hefty labour charges either - you just pay for the materials used for the repairs.
- East Boro Handy Man Repair Services: 01202 883503
East Boro Housing Trust specialises in housing and support services for the elderly, adults with learning disabilities and other vulnerable client groups in social housing need.
- East Boro Housing Trust: 01202 883503
Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC) is a national charity that aims to help older people make informed choices about meeting their housing and care needs.
- Elderly Accommodation Counsel:
Encompass offers a variety of supported living options for adults with learning disabilities or mental health problems (age 18 to 65).
- Encompass Dorset: 01305 267483
We are the UK's largest non-profit care provider and a national leader in providing innovative, affordable housing for older people (age 65 and over). We also work closely with local communities to develop new services that meet the needs of older people and their neighbourhoods.
- Housing 21: 0370 192 4000
Information and advice for older people including health, money, housing, support, care and maintaining independence.
- Independent Age: Helpline 0800 319 6789 or phone 020 7605 4200
Magna is a medium-sized, independent, group of housing companies which works with local communities to help people meet their housing needs and aspirations mostly in the counties of Dorset and Somerset.
- Magna Housing Group: 01305 216000
Housing options tailored to meet the needs of adults with a learning disability in locations of their choice.
- Mencap - Housing: 0808 808 1111
Purbeck Supported Living services provide supported living services to individuals over 18 years of age who have learning disabilities, mental health problems, Asperger's, challenging behaviour and Autism.
- Purbeck Supported Living: 01929 781032
Regard are a specialist provider of supported living services to individuals with a learning disability with a focus on skill development and independence skills.
- Regard: 0800 840 0313
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness - and we campaign to prevent it in the first place. Shelter offers free, expert housing advice to anyone - no matter what their situation.
- Shelter: 0344 515 1400
We are the largest housing association in the south and south west of England, providing over 38,000 homes. Working in over 60 local authority areas and employing over 1,000 people, we offer a wide range of homes from affordable rent to outright sale.
- Sovereign Housing: 0300 5000 926
SSAFA's vision is: 'In recognition of their service to the Nation, SSAFA works to ensure that the needs of the Armed Forces, veterans and their families are met in an appropriate and timely way'.
- SSAFA - the Armed Forces charity: Forcesline (our help desk for any member of the armed forces, veterans and their families): 0800 731 4880