Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Citizens Advice - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Bridport: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Central Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - East Dorset and Purbeck: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Dorset: 0344 245 1291
Debt Support Trust is a not-for-profit debt advice charity with trained, friendly debt advisors who can advise you on suitable debt solutions. We are a national debt advice charity helping people across the UK.
- Debt Support Trust: 0800 085 0226
The Legion provides specialist compensation advice, help with debt and emergency situations, and support you through grants and loans. We help to ease the burden of financial pressure for thousands of Service and ex-Service people every year.
- Royal British Legion - Money Advice: 0808 802 8080
This service is provided by PHP (Poole Housing Partnership) and can be provided free to all residents of Poole.
- Your Money - PHP: 01202 128496