Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are retired, we can help you check whether you are missing out on money, which is rightfully yours. We have a number of resources, which can help you find out more about money and benefits.
- Age UK Bournemouth, Poole and East Dorset - Money and Benefits: 01202 530530
We help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Citizens Advice - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Bridport: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Central Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - East Dorset and Purbeck: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Dorset: 0344 245 1291
CQB Care Consultancy provide specialist knowledge, advice, support and assistance with adult social care options, financing adult social care and welfare benefits.
- Claire Quinton: 07845 231488
Advice, assistance and advocacy with disability benefits, creating Lasting Power of Attorney and Advanced Decisions, applying to the Court of Protection for Deputyship, writing wills with trusts for disabled family members.
- Diverse Abilities Advice Service: 0300 330 5514
Information and advice for older people including health, money, housing, support, care and maintaining independence.
- Independent Age: Helpline 0800 319 6789 or phone 020 7605 4200
The Legion provides specialist compensation advice, help with debt and emergency situations, and support you through grants and loans. We help to ease the burden of financial pressure for thousands of Service and ex-Service people every year.
- Royal British Legion - Money Advice: 0808 802 8080
SSAFA's vision is: 'In recognition of their service to the Nation, SSAFA works to ensure that the needs of the Armed Forces, veterans and their families are met in an appropriate and timely way'.
- SSAFA - the Armed Forces charity: Forcesline (our help desk for any member of the armed forces, veterans and their families): 0800 731 4880
Information and advice for veterans on pensions and benefits available.
- Veterans UK - Pensions and Benefits Advice: 0808 1914 218
Information, advice and benefits guides.
- Welfare Rights: 01387 266888