Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: email@example.com
We are passionate about releasing people in our nation from a life sentence of debt, poverty and its causes. We offer free debt counselling. Working with the church we bring good news, hope and freedom.
- Christians Against Poverty: 01274 760720
We help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Citizens Advice - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Bridport: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Central Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - East Dorset and Purbeck: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Dorset: 0344 245 1291
Debt Advice Foundation is a registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt. Because we're a debt charity, you can be sure that the advice we provide is impartial and based solely on what is best for you.
- Debt Advice Foundation: 0800 043 40 50
Debt Support Trust is a not-for-profit debt advice charity with trained, friendly debt advisors who can advise you on suitable debt solutions. We are a national debt advice charity helping people across the UK.
- Debt Support Trust: 0800 085 0226
If you are experiencing debt, financial problems, or your finances are out of control, we can offer support from our dedicated team of volunteers. Our team are licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority to work with clients' creditors.
- Faithworks Wessex - Money Matters: 01202 429037
National Debtline is a free, independent and confidential debt advice service run by the charity Money Advice Trust.
- National Debtline: 0808 808 4000
Free debt advice and free debt management plans.
- PayPlan: 0800 280 2816
The Legion provides specialist compensation advice, help with debt and emergency situations, and support you through grants and loans. We help to ease the burden of financial pressure for thousands of Service and ex-Service people every year.
- Royal British Legion - Money Advice: 0808 802 8080
Free advice on problem debt based on what's best for you. We're the UK's leading debt advice charity.
- StepChange Debt Charity: 0800 138 1111
Free and impartial money advice, set up by government.
- The Money Advice Service: 0800 138 7777