Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charis manage Funds on behalf of companies, authorities and charities for individuals and families in need of support.
- Charis: 01733 421021
We are a not-for-profit furniture re-use project offering electrical and household goods donated from local people & businesses to the general public with additional discounts available for households on low incomes.
- Dorset Reclaim - Bournemouth: 01202 773384
- Dorset Reclaim - Poole: 01202 679080
- Dorset Reclaim - Dorchester: 01305 267711
- Dorset Reclaim - Head Office, General Enquiries and Feedback: 01202 773384
Energy Saving Trust can help you make better energy choices.
- Energy Saving Trust:
Daily money management and safeguarding vulnerable adults (DWP Appointee, Appointeeships, LPAs and Deputyships)
- Finance Care Service: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm 0161 973 5759 (24-hour line for service users)
Our small grant-giving programme offers support to older people living on a low income.
- Friends of the Elderly (FOTE) - Grant-Giving Programme:
Come and visit new to you, a shop full of affordable reclaimed items. Stock changes weekly and includes furniture, crockery, ornaments, toys, sporting equipment and bric a brac.
- New to you:
SSAFA's vision is: 'In recognition of their service to the Nation, SSAFA works to ensure that the needs of the Armed Forces, veterans and their families are met in an appropriate and timely way'.
- SSAFA - the Armed Forces charity: Forcesline (our help desk for any member of the armed forces, veterans and their families): 0800 731 4880