Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a national social enterprise that provide appointeeships, Carers Shopping Cards and money management services.
- The Money Carer Foundation: 0161 791 3064
Thera South West can manage your Individual Service Fund (ISF). We will hold an ISF for people living across Dorset.
- Thera South West: 0300 303 1280
Unity Dorset can manage your Individual Service Fund (ISF). We will hold an ISF for people living in Weymouth and Portland.
- Grant Waller and Colleen James: 01305 567750, 07730 584934 or 07956 589284
Information and advice for veterans on pensions and benefits available.
- Veterans UK - Pensions and Benefits Advice: 0808 1914 218
Information, advice and benefits guides.
- Welfare Rights: 01387 266888
Our assistance programme, tap, can help if you are struggling to pay your water bill.
- Wessex Water - Tap: 0345 600 3 600
Win on Waste promotes waste reduction and runs small projects to involve local people.
- Win on Waste: 07771 705662
We are the co-operative savings and loans organisation for Dorset and Somerset.
- Wyvern Savings and Loans: 01305 268444