Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: email@example.com
We can carry out benefits entitlement checks and provide support in claiming benefits, such as filling in claim forms.
- Age UK North, South & West Dorset - Money and Benefits: 01305 269444
We help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Citizens Advice - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Bridport: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Central Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - East Dorset and Purbeck: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Dorset: 0344 245 1291
Information and advice for veterans on pensions and benefits available.
- Veterans UK - Pensions and Benefits Advice: 0808 1914 218
Information, advice and benefits guides.
- Welfare Rights: 01387 266888