Information and advice on benefits and debt, including help with bills, credit unions, borrowing and financial care planning, tax and help to manage Individual Service Funds
If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on the directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please contact us with brief details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Citizens Advice - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole: 03444 111 444
- Citizens Advice - Bridport: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Central Dorset: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - East Dorset and Purbeck: 0344 245 1291
- Citizens Advice - Dorset: 0344 245 1291
Money Helper, from the Money and Pensions Services, is here to give people professional, independent and impartial help with their money and pensions - for free.
- Money Helper: Various, depending on topic - see website
The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) aims to assist consumers and their families in finding trusted accredited financial advisers who understand financial needs in later life.
- Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA): 0333 2020 454
Information and advice for veterans on pensions and benefits available.
- Veterans UK - Pensions and Benefits Advice: 0808 1914 218
Information, advice and benefits guides.
- Welfare Rights: 01387 266888