Search site

There is a lot of equipment that can help you to carry out daily living tasks; everything from walking aids to grab rails.

NHS supplied equipment

Contact  NRS Healthcare (opens in a new window) or call 0344 893 6364 if you have been supplied equipment by the NHS or the council such as commodes, raised toilet seats, rise and recliner chairs, walking frames, perching stools and other similar items and want to return them.

Council supplied equipment

Disabled Facilities Grant

Equipment installed under a Disabled Facilities Grant such as a stair-lift can be returned to the council to be reissued if it is under three years old. 

Please contact 0370 011 8282.

Privately purchased equipment

Handicare (opens in a new window) can give you advice about any privately purchased equipment which is more than three years old.

Any cost of removal will be payable by the home owner and we advise that you should get quotes from at least three companies.

Page last updated: 08/10/2018 14:18
MyLifeMyCare feedback