Search site

Adapting your home to meet your needs could make it easier to get around or carry out daily tasks.

Paying for adaptations

Our Occupational Therapists​ will be able to tell you if you are eligible for financial help with minor adaptations.

Disabled Facilities Grants

A Disabled Facilities Grant can be used to pay for a range of adaptations to ensure that you have access to facilities within your home. Your OT can help with a grant application.

Contact Bournemouth (opens in a new window)

Contact Poole (opens in a new window)

Page last updated: 19/06/2018 15:51
MyLifeMyCare feedback